If you find yourself on this page then Congratualtions!
This is a truly amazing time in your life. A time that you will feel all types of emotions and sensations that slowly
over the course of 9 months take you towards the largest change in your life – a baby.
Its likely that you have started to think about the more well known questions such as :
- where you might birth
- how to birth, yes there are many ways!
- what comfort and/or support measures you might like
- options on pain relief including non medicated options
but have you heard of or considered the importance of any of the following topics?
- Birth physiology
- What is a Physiological Birth?
- How Fear manifests itself?
- Is Pain subjective?
- How the Uterus works in pregnancy and labour
- The nervous system
- The importance of Hormones in birth
- Understanding the Estimated Due Date
- What does it mean to be overdue?
- The placenta
The course runs with a maximum of 2 couples so that you are given the time to question and fully understand each topic before moving on. The class runs in a homely and relaxed environment midweek, with 2 x 2.5 hour sessions.
The cost for the course is £125 per couple.
These classes can also be taken as 1:1 classes, in the comfort of your own home and with one to one attention. The class can be structured in a way that most suits you.
The cost for a private class is £175
The above topics are just touching the surface of your ante natal course with Positive Birthing for You. You are guaranteed to come away understanding birth in such a way that you will have control in the choices you make in your pregnancy, labour and beyond.
Be informed in pregnancy and birth!