Over the years I have fed my birth junkie habit with some great books, these are all available for you to borrow.
Please let me know if you are interested.
- Your Pregnancy week by week – Dr Glade B.Curtis & Judith Schuler
- Childbirth without Fear – Grantly Dick-Read
- Home Birth – Nicky Wesson
- The Father’s Home Birth handbook – Leah Hazard
- AIMS Publications – Vitamin K and the Newborn
- Induction – Do I really need it?
- What’s right for me ?
- Birth Matters – Ina May Gaskin
- Rediscovering Birth – Sheila Kitzinger
- The New Pregnancy & Childbirth Choices & Challenges – Sheila Kitzinger
- Birth Reborn – Michel Odent
- Birth and Breastfeeding – Michel Odent
- Birth without Violence – Frederick Leboyer
- Vaginal Birth after Caesarean – Helen Churchill & Wendy Savage
- The Vaccine Book – Dr R Sears
- Anti-D in Midwifery Panacea or Paradox? – Sara Wickham
and finally, for those who are expecting again, books suitable for their children:
- Let’s Talk – Robie H Harris
- Our Water Baby – Amy Maclean & Jan Nesbitt